Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

bLog.ging

Blog. 
'A website on which an individual or group of users produces an on-going narrative:verb.
  
   Time and time again I have had individuals, whether that be a person I know well, a person who is familiar with my writings or an individual who doesn't know me or my writings, a stranger, a person I respect, a person I care about. Time and time again I have had a person(s) tell me I should blog. It took me a while to begin, to log on, to create a blog, to actually start typing for multiple reasons.
   But whether the doubting, the skepticism was in myself or the blogging society (the authors and their followers). I have stepped over the laziness and decided to begin writing. "So, hello blogging world!"
  Although, I do desire to know, to understand or at least to figure out 'blogging.' The purpose, the intentions, the desire; although it is different for every blogging author. I can't answer those questions today, although I am hoping through some commitment to a blog I will know more surely of the purpose of a blog.
  So, following the title of my writings, let's begin the journey of blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment